Friday, August 29, 2008

rEASONS i THREW THE BURGER AWAY::::

1-WE HAD A BURGER FROM cream last week Wednesday
2- We had an even bigger burger from Sparkle last week Friday.
3. I had bannana bread for my snack at 0930.
4-I went for the burger at 0130 (4hrs later not bad)
5-I really enjoyed the half of the burger that I'd eaten.
6_

side note: I had those burgers, but, I didn't really enjoy them like I'd wanted to because the fries and the burger were cold once I'd start eating. This was different because I could eat all the food while it was hot. SAVING THE FOOD AND THEN WARMING IT UP LATER WOULD HAVE

7-warmed up food doesn't taste as good.
8-I need to go back to eating my regular breakfast
9-I don't want to be controlled by the food
10- By throwing the food away, I'm still in control of it.
11-It wasn't tasting good anymore.
12-I really didn't want to pack that food all the way back home

No comments: