Saturday, December 29, 2007

96.0,kg That's good real good. Good because the scale has been saying things like 97.0 and 97.3 lately. That really had me scared. A 2kg gain is a lot. 4pounds. Although I felt like it had a lot to do with TOM and the fact that it was the week of Xmas, I really didn't like feeling like I had gained that much weight in just a few days. The last time I'd gotten on the scale and was happy it said that I weighed 95.3kg. I didn't feel like it was a true weight, but I was glad to see that I was at least definately in the 95 kgs. Now I did miss a day of dialysis(Wed) and that contributed to the gain, but still.

So, yesterday morning, I decided that I had not been eating my 1-200 cal breakfast. I felt like I ate better when I started the day off with that breakfast. So, yesterday was my first day back on it. I did much better when I ate that way. I also went back to eating my snacks. In other words, breakfast, lunch, dinner and 2 snacks. Lots of water and some ice chips. That's how I did it.

I only have

No comments: