Sunday, February 17, 2008

I am soooo hungry. I haven't been this hungry in about a year. But here I sit today, thinking about what food I could eat and how fast I could eat it.

It's depressing me. I am having mood swings.

But I am just going to have to fight thru this one just like I did all the others. But for some reason, I feel like this one is different. Cravings to end all cravings. They are all the same, though, just different tactics that the devil is using to to get me to sabotage my commitment. Commitment, what a nice word. I am committed to this. Some times I lose sight of exactly what I am doing. Some times I wonder if I have already done what I set out to do.

See, part of the problem is that I have never been this sucessful before. I didn't see this one coming. Me, in a medium pair of pants and a large (with no x's) shirt. I feel like I have been sucker punched, in a good way, but punched all the same.

My mantras at the beginning of this were: FOOD IS NOT MY FRIEND, FOOD IS NOT FOR ENTERTAINMENT. And there is no day that thisis more eveident than it is now. See, I have been eating when I wanted to and once the food is gone, I still don't feel lany different. I still feel exactly the same. My mind keeps telling me that something would be different if I ate this...or something would be different if I ae that. Not true, not true at all.

No comments: